- The owner and administrator of the www.crowddoodle.com (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Site’) is Crowd Design sp. z o.o. Limited liability company with residence in Wrocław (50-306) by 6-10 Karola Miarki Street premises 44 (hereinafter, referred to as ‘CrowdDoodle’ or ‘Company’), registered with the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, Poland, VI Economy Department under the KRS (National Court Registration Number) number 0000513418. Its NIP (Tax Identification Number) is 898-220-69-18, European NIP PL8982206918, REGON 022354689. The paid-in-full authorised share capital of the company is PLN 1.593.000,00
- Description of Services:
- Contest Service - online service for customers (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Contest Holders’ or 'Organizer' or ‘Customer’) to request a name or a graphic design for the registered users (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Participants’) in the form of a contest (hereinafter, referred to as ‘Contest’).
- Directory Service - online platform where registered users may present their portfolio;
- Account - private access to a Site requiring a password to enter; releated with set of personal information given during Registration process in Registration Form.
- Customer Panel - part of the Site available only for registered and authorized Custmers.
- Category - type or category of Contest e.g. product or bussiness name, logo design, web design etc.
- Designer - person who designs, representing individual or organization and having an Account.
- DotPay - online payment provider Dotpay S.A. registered with the District Court Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economy Department under the KRS (National Court Registration Number) number 0000296790. Its NIP (Tax Identification Number) is 634-26-61-860, European NIP PL6342661860, REGON 240770255. The paid-in-full authorised share capital of the company is PLN 4.000.000,00
- Namer - person who names, representing individual or organization and having an Account.
- Participant - Designer or Namer; a person who takes part in the Contest.
- Participant Panel - part of the Site available only for registered and authorized Designers or Namers.
- Profile - set of web pages dedicated for User containing his description, contact information, porftolio etc..
- Payment - money transfer to CrowdDoodle bank account or thourgh the DotPay service.
- Registration - process of creating Account through Registration Form.
- Registration Form - online form used to create an Account necessary to access Services.
- User - every person who uses the Site or has an Account.
§3 Personal information
- When User fill out the online Registration Form to join the Site, CrowdDoodle collects certain personal details including, without limitation, User’s full name, email address, postal address, telephone number, profile, preferred username, etc.
- User may have only one Account. Organization may be represented by many Users.
- CrowdDoodle may use User’s email address to send newsletters, updates, and news from the Site. However, User is free to opt-out of the mailing list.
- User of the Site may access his Account by keying in their e-mail and password as assigned to him upon completion of the Registration process. Password is case sensitive.
- User shall be solely responsible and liable:
- for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of his password;
- for any disclosure of his password to any third party, via any online or offline media including, without limitation, message boards, public or private forums, blogs, social networking websites, etc.;
- for using the account of another member, at any time;
- for all uses of his account – authorized or unauthorized;
- to notify CrowdDoodle immediately, if he suspect any unauthorized use of his account or access thereof.
- User is free to request CrowdDoodle to change or remove Account and all his presonal information by sending the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§4 Copyright protection
- It is forbidden without prior written authorization from CrowdDoodle to copy, modify, alter, publish, disseminate, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, any component of this Site or its software or any other file present within it.
- All other information about copyrights is included in Copyright Protection document on page http://www.crowddoodle.com/copyright-protection
§5 Cookies policy
- All information about using cookies by the Site is included in Cookies Policy document on page: http://www.crowddoodle.com/cookies-policy
§6 Contest Service
- CrowdDoodle provides an online platform that helps connect Customers who wish to get custom names or designs and Participants who wish to provide such ideas through Contests.
- The terms and conditions of the Contest Service for Customers are available and must be accepted during the order process;
- The terms and conditions of the Contests for Participants are available and must be accepted during the participation process;
§7 Miscellaneous Provisions
- User agrees not to provide any products or services that:
- violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e. g. , material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or
- is in violation of any Laws, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- Site is provided on an “AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE” basis. We disclaim any liability towards suitability and fitness of purpose of the content appearing on this Site for any purpose whatsoever.
- All the Intellectual Property Rights issues and disputes pertaining to the deliverables between the Users and Businesses shall be negotiated by and between the respective parties. We do not arbitrate between the parties in case of any dispute.
- User warrants and represents that he owns or otherwise has license to all the legal rights to any content submitted on the Site.
- User undertakes not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Site for any purpose.
- All the disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement, or Your relationship with the Company shall be subject to the laws and courts of the Poland.
- Credit card and e-transfer transactions are processed via the Dotpay Service.